Vision and Mission
Since its founding in July, 1926, Sabang Church of Christ Disciples’ mission has been guided by the Great Commission found in Matthew 28:19. This command was charged by Jesus Christ to all His disciples or followers:
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
In light of this command, Sabang Church of Christ Disciples commits itself to
1. reconcile people with God through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ
2. develop mature, obedient and equipped followers of the Lord Jesus Christ committed to go and make disciples who in turn will go and make more disciples around the neighborhood and to the four corners of the earth
3. reach out to the surrounding community and serve as light and refuge
1. Become a faithful, transformed, empowered community of believers committed and disciplined in responding to the Great Commission.
2. Respond to God’s call of living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ, sharing His teachings and blessings that others may experience the same life abundance.